Dells Ducks is an entertainment touring company in the Wisconsin Dells that offers several of the most exciting touring opportunities in the area.
Dells Ducks provides services through Dells Army Ducks, which has actually been a touring favorite for over 70 years now, as well as WildThing Jetboats, Big Foot Ziplines and Ropes Course, and JFK P.T 109 Boat Patrol. Choose one tour option or choose them all, either way, your group is going to have loads of fun! Here is a little bit more about each option:
- Dells Army Ducks
- Enjoy a guided Duck ride of the Lower Dells aboard an original WWII-Era Dells Army Duck. This tour has been one of the most popular local attractions for over 70 years and has no plans for slowing down. This is a sightseeing experience like no other, taking you through 14,000-year-old sandstone rock formations such as Grotto Island, Twin Ink Stands, Sugar Bowl, and Lone Rock. You will enjoy the 2 splashdowns into Sasquatch lake using the Ducks unique 6-wheel drive. This tour lasts 55 minutes.
- WildThing Jetboats
- Get ready for a thrill ride as the WildThing's 3 V8 engines thrust you past the towering cliffs and formations of the Upper Dells. You can expect power stops, 360-degree spins, and refreshing sprays of water all along the way as you take this wild 11-mile river excursion. Cruise through High Rock, Romance Cliff, Devil's Elbow, and Witches Gulch on your journey to the northernmost point of the Dells at the Riverhead. Your captain will share historical details along the way, as well as a 'rockin' soundtrack and a few cheesy jokes'.
- Big Foot Ziplines and Ropes Course
- This is one of the most fun, hands-on ways to see the sights of the Dells for yourself! Big Foot Zipline Tours are 'fun, fast, and exhilarating', your zip tour taking about 2.5 hours to complete. This is perfect for 'nature lovers and thrill-seekers', the world-class zipline measuring to more than 6,000 feet of fun. Take on ZipZilla and travel through oaks and Northwood pines on 7 separate zips! The Ropes Course contains 80 different aerial elements such as the Helicopter Crawl, Monkey Net, Pyramid, and more for some extra activity and excitement. *Must be 48 inches or taller to participate.
- P.T 109 Boat Patrol
- The P.T 109 Boat Patrol is a 45-minute tour of the Upper Dells inside the Wisconsin River Theater.
Combo packages are available to do 2, 3, or all of these attractions for one price!