Stone Mountain Park
Located just 16 miles east of downtown Atlanta, your group will find the perfect spot for spring break fun, summer adventure, and year-round education all in one, Stone Mountain Park.
This exciting attraction will allow your group to learn about geology and natural history, have some fun on sky-high ropes courses, catch a 4D flick, and even see a laser show on one of the world's largest screens, Stone Mountain itself. Your group can certainly spend a good half day or a full day here, with ample attractions and learning opportunities.
There are performance opportunities for band, choir, or dance groups, the venue offering 20-30 minute slots for performance in front of Skyride.
Below are the most popular attractions onsite!
- Dinosaur Explore (2017) - Experience over 20 larger than life animatronic dinos, and even get to dig and uncover your own big fossil!
- Geyser Towers - Multiple levels of rope bridges and net tunnels, the entire course overlooking an active geyser.
- SkyHike - Take part in one of the nation's largest aerial family adventure courses.
- Camp Highland - An attraction right behind Sky Hike meant for the kiddos, raised just 2-3 feet off the ground.
- Historic Square - Georgia homes, American revolution history, and Antebellum lifestyle insight.
- 4D Movies - Ice Age: Dawn of Dinosaurs
- Scenic Railroad - A 1940s locomotive that will take you on a 5-mile ride.
- Summit Skyride - A high-speed Swiss cable car that will show you the Confederate Memorial, over 825 feet about the ground.
- Discovering Stone Mountain Museum - A chance to learn the story behind the main feature here, the world's largest relief carving.
- Lasershow Spectacular - Enjoy a 'multi-dimensional magic show' on one of the world's largest screens, Stone Mountain itself.
- Adventure Golf - An 18 hole mini golf course with a locomotive theme.
- Dinotorium - The 3-story indoor attraction with slides, bouncing floors, and climbing structures.