Aquarium at the Boardwalk
Branson's newest attraction, Aquarium at the Boardwalk, is one of the most exciting and immersive education experiences to be had in the city. This aquatic attraction is 'designed to focus on fun', allowing guests to journey through the oceans of the world, see new creatures up close and personal, and learn all about our amazing aquatic world all along the way.
There are several different areas to explore within the aquarium, such as the following:
- Waters Tunnel - walk through an 'ancient sunken city' and see sharks, sea turtles, and various colorful fish all along the way.
- Amazing Rays - check out blue dot stingrays, winged sea robins, and much more.
- Jellyfish Infinity Room - one of the most mesmerizing areas in the aquarium, the Jellyfish Infinity Room sheds a light on the bioluminescent moon jellies.
- Mermaid Palace - prepare to be greeted by a mermaid who will show you seahorses, butterflyfish, and other schooling fish.
- Touch Pool - feel the slippery skin of bamboo sharks, cownose rays, and horseshoe crabs.
- Coral Reef - angelfish, tang, and other tropical fish will greet you in the coral reef zone.
- Jelly Fish Climber and Aquatic Slide - kiddos can enjoy a 14-foot net-enclosed climber and massively fun aquatic slide here.
View this post on Instagram