Your Friend with a Boat for 70 Years
Argosy Cruises provide one of the most exciting, entertaining, and educational ways to see the seaside city of Seattle overall, with 70 years of experience being 'your ticket to the best views and history of Seattle'.
This popular local tour company provides 7 sightseeing cruises, as well as the Pacific Northwest's largest fleet of touring vessels. They can accommodate groups up to 450 on the water and 800 on Blake Island State Park. Here are your group's cruise options:
- Harbor Cruise - 1 Hour - The 'quintessential' Seattle sightseeing experience, showing things such as the Alaskan Viaduct and Puget Sound.
- Locks Cruise - 2-2.5 Hours - There are a couple of different route options with this 'boat elevator' cruise.
- Tillicum Excursion - 4-5 Hours - Head to Blake Island for a one of a kind native culture experience complete with a local authentic meal.
- Evergreen Excursion - 5 Hours - Head to Blake Island for this cruise as well, a more nature-focused excursion (see video below).
- Saturday Wine Cruise - 1.5 Hours - ONLY FOR 21+ - sip local favorites and see gorgeous sites such as Gas Works Park and Union Bay.
- Sunday History Cruise - 1.5 Hours - Explore over 200 years of local history as you cruise Lake Union.
- Lake Washington Cruise - 1.5 Hours - Learn the history of the neighborhoods bordering the popular Lake Washington.