Welcome to the Arizona Boardwalk, Scottsdale's one of a kind entertainment destination that features 8 marquee attractions sure to please every member of your group. There is so much to see and do here, with several dining and shopping options scattered throughout. There are several regular free events and family entertainment options centered around the Boardwalks Center Courtyard, making this a truly 'great place for locals and tourists to have fun and create lasting memories'.
This bustling entertainment complex features the following 8 major attractions:
- Butterfly Wonderland - The largest indoor butterfly conservatory in America, a chance to enter the rainforest right here in Arizona.
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit - Limited time exhibit hosting several galleries and artifacts from the Titanic.
- Laser and Mirror Maze - 'Be amazed and amused' as you try to make your way through these trippy mazes.
- OdySea Aquarium - Explore the largest aquarium in the southwest with this educational attraction.
- Pangea Land of Dinosaurs - See over 50 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs within Pangea's recreated land.
- Surprise your Eyes - What can only be described as an 'Instagram paradise', this selfie museum will certainly play tricks on your eyes.
- VR Xtreme - Welcome to an 'incredible hub of non-stop virtual reality and gaming'.
- Polar Play - Beat the heat and head into this 23-degree environment filled with ice-centric games, sculptures, and food and drinks.
As mentioned before, there are also several dining and shopping options. There are 8 eatery options total, including Johnny Rockets, Sugar Drop Candy Shop, and the Frozen Penguin, as well as 5 unique shops such as the popular Arizona Territory Trading Post and highly unique Vitality Oxygen Bar.