Looking to make a splash on your graduation trip? Look no further than our 4-day Niagara Falls adventure!
Day 1 You'll See:
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Niagara Aerospace Museum
Day 2 You'll See:
Day 3 You'll See:
Day 4 You’ll See:
- Discovery Pass (5 attractions listed below)
Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises- Set sail on this 2-hour narrated tour! As you float down the Erie Canal, enjoy all the sights and learn more about the area! Cruising under lift bridges and then being lifted up and lowered back down 50 feet into the Locks.
Niagara Falls State Park- Feast your eyes on some magnificent views! This state park is truly unique and comes with exciting attractions, immersive exhibits, and more!
Niagara Aerospace Museum- Finally, we wrap up day one by visiting the Niagara Aerospace Museum! Take a tour and learn more about the history and preservation of aviation design and creation in west New York!
Marineland- Rides and marine animals…let’s go! Set on two acres of land, this will definitely be a highlight of your trip! Experience the fun of riding their amusement park rides and then travel over to one of their marine attractions such as Artic Cove, where you can get up close and personal with beluga whales!
Table Rock Center- Next we will take you somewhere you will really enjoy. Here you can actually travel inside 130-year old tunnels BEHIND the falls! Or maybe you want to try the zipline or take a trip 3,500 feet over the Niagara Whirlpool!
Clifton Hill Fun by the Falls- End your day with even more fun! The Clifton Hill Fun Pass includes access to a wax museum, rides, an immersive 3D zombie ride and more!
Six Flags Darien Lake- Spend the day riding roller coasters and enjoying the true Six Flags experience!
Discovery Pass- This pass gives you access to the following attractions:
- Cave of the Winds- Ride an elevator 175 meters down into the Niagara Gorge and follow your tour guide to be within 20 feet of the raging falls!
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride- Ride this historic boat and experience the falls up close and personal! This voyage was even scene in Hollywood’s Bruce Almighty!
- Safari Niagara- 150 acres of pure animal madness!
- Erie Canal Discovery Center- This museum features art and history about the Erie Canal.
- Aquarium of Niagara- Perhaps you can meet a seal while here, this aquarium also specializes in rescuing marine mammals!