Battles & Paddles
This adventure is a combination of two very popular, very exciting local attractions, Skirmish Paintball and Pocono Whitewater Rafting (see more detailed information on each below).
Battles & Paddles allows your group to experience both adventures within one price package, this being the oldest and most popular combination activity package available. This activity choice is most reasonably a 2-day activity, with the option to spend one full day paintballing, another full day rafting. You can also choose to do both activities in just one day if you wish.
With Pocono Whitewater Rafting you can choose between family-style or dam release as you explore the Lehigh River Gorge in Jim Thorpe. Here are all the options for adventure with Pocono Whitewater Rafting:
- Dam Release Whitewater - 12 miles and 4-5 hours of Class II, III whitewater rafting.
- Family Style Whitewater - 8 mile Class I and II whitewater rafting trip lasting 3 to 4 hours.
- Pocono Pirate Rafting - exclusive family style whitewater rafting adventure with Class I, II and a touch of III whitewater rapids.
- Moonlight Rafting Adventure - take off at sundown to explore the river under a midsummer moon.
- Big Day Out - Rafting, biking and hiking all day long!
- Lehigh Explorer - Raft and Bike on a 16-mile adventure.
- Big Night Out - 8-mile journey down the majestic, scenic Lehigh River
- The Expedition - Inflatable Kayak Trip - Explore 12 miles of the Lehigh River when it is not open to whitewater rafters.
You will have several additional group activity options at Skirmish, which is rightly considered to be the Biggest Paintball Game in the World! You will be battling it out on over 750 acres of paintball battlefield with your friends, providing a much needed fun break during your travels. There are a total of 50 paintball maps within the park, containing various topography such as open fields, dense woods, creeks, bridges, swamps, rhododendron trees, forts, villages, castles, cargo containers, tanks, airplanes, speedball arenas, as well as inflatable bunkers.