Bluff View Art District
Welcome to Chattanooga's Bluff View Art District, the local historic neighborhood that sits on 1.5 gorgeous riverside acres.
This community is dedicated to the visual, horticultural and culinary arts and is the cities very first dedicated art district. Not only is it full of wonderful art experiences, but its geography makes it a work of art itself, the district sitting atop stone cliffs that provide unbeatable views of the Tennessee River, Chattanooga skyline, and Walnut Street Bridge.
While visiting the area your group can explore various galleries, eateries, gardens, and museums, such as the following:
- Rembrandt's Coffee House - Taste some of the best locally brewed coffee while enjoying the views.
- Bluff View Bakery - One of a few remaining artisan bakeries in the area.
- River Gallery Sculpture Garden - Visit a formal garden and meditation garden and enjoy the art.
- Tony's Pasta Shop - A fantastic Italian spot for lunch or dinner.
- Back Inn Cafe - Quaint cafe located in an old colonial mansion.
- Hunter Museum of Art - One of the best art museums in all of Tennessee.
- Houston Museum - A decorative arts museum worth the visit.