Carleen Bright Arboretum
16 full acres of botanical bliss await you here at the Carleen Bright Arboretum, one of Waco's most gorgeous green spaces.
The Carleen Bright Arboretum celebrates and shares the distinct beauty of gardens and natural environments in Central Texas.
Sometimes referred to as the 'hidden jewel of Woodway', this arboretum displays local seasonal flora, with everything from demo and rose gardens to local tree-lined paths. To be more specific, here is a list of things you will find here:
- Massey Meditation Grove - Pray, Reflect, Inspire
- Certified Monarch- Way Station
- Pond and Waterfall
- Rose Garden
- Two Demo Gardens - Texas Superstar Bed and Trailside Gardens
- Amphitheater and Covered Gazebo - Annual Midsummer Nights Concert Series
- Todd Willis Nature Trails - Native Woodlands in the Northwest Corner
- Botanical Gardens - 8 acres, Southeast Corner
Take a quick look at the arboretum below!