CoCo Key Water Resort
Welcome to Kansas City's CoCo Key Water Resort, the 55,000 square foot indoor water park that is paired with the Adams Mark Hotel and Conference Center. This fun aquatic center provides guests with over 150,000 gallons of water-filled fun, an onsite arcade, and multiple dining options. Oh, and don't worry about the weather outside, it will be a wonderfully tropical 84 degrees inside!
At CoCo Key you can 'climb, jump, shoot, and cruise', this indoor park the perfect place for guests of all ages. Here is a list of the major attractions here:
- Parrot's Perch - interactive play island with cannons and buckets
- Shark Slam, Barracuda Blast, and Pelican Plunge - 3 40-foot raft and body slides
- Coconut Grove Adventure River - fun lazy river experience
- Dip In Theater Pool - meant for the little kiddos
- Sun Deck - outdoor tanning area
- Coral Reef Cavern and CoCo's Cove - 2 activity pools with options such as basketball and lilly pad jumpers
As stated before, there is also an onsite state of the art arcade, as well as multiple dining options. Grab a bite to eat at the Wet Rooster Bar, Gators Grab and Go, or perhaps a smoothie from Island Oasis.