DC Metro Food Tours
We believe a Food Tour should be a striking harmony of a neighborhood’s local cuisine, history, and architecture.
DC Metro Food Tours is considered to be the region's top source for walking and motorcoach based food tours, pub crawls, and special culinary events. There are 14 walking food tours available that take place in unique, exciting neighborhoods, with options for almost any budget.
The food you will sample on any tour will range from local specialties to ethnic dishes that reflect the area's history and main population. Options for group/private events include food tours, dine arounds, cooking demonstrations, culinary challenges, scavenger hunts, and more. Here is a quick list of the main public walking food tours available with DC Metro:
- Old Town Alexandria Food Tour - Sample unique family-owned restaurant dishes in this 250-year-old neighborhood.
- Capitol Hill Food Tour - Explore the vibrant food scene in this charming neighborhood.
- Georgetown Food Tour - A working-class port-city offering a taste of its strong roots through its food.
- Dupont Circle Food Tour - Unique culture and charm will greet your tastebuds on the Dupont tour.
- U Street Food Tour - Discover this popular African American music and food scene.
- Little Ethiopia Food Tour - 9th Street in Historic Shaw will allow you to discover 'intricate flavors, textures, and colors in one of the world's great cuisines'.
- The Foods of Eastern Market - Explore the oldest continuously running food market in the DC area.
- Adam Morgan's Food Tour - A diverse mix of bars, restaurants, and historic buildings.
- Del Ray Food Tour - A newer family-friendly neighborhood bursting with top-notch eateries.
- Historic Leesburg Food Tour - One of the oldest neighborhoods, filled with some of the most well-known awarding-winning chefs.
- Evening Food Tours and Dine Arounds - Stop at three local restaurants for a six-course progressive meal.
- Washington DC Pub Crawl - Pub Crawl options in Old Town, Capitol Hill, and U Street.
View this post on Instagram