Dole Pineapple Plantation
Chug, wander, shop, ride, taste, or stroll—there are plenty of ways to explore Dole Plantation.
Complete your tropical experience by taking your group to the Dole Pineapple Plantation in Oahu, this famous fruit brand offering guests an educational and entertaining behind-the-scenes look at their pineapple operations in Hawaii.
This attraction originally operated as a fruit stand here in 1950, opening to the public as Hawaii's "Pineapple Experience" in 1989. Today it is one of Oahu's most popular visitor attractions and welcomes over 1 million visitors each year! And for good reason, as there are several enjoyable activities for the entire family here, including the following:
- Pineapple Express Train Tour - Enjoy a 20 minute, 2-mile informational and entertaining ride through the plantation.
- Plantation Garden Tour - Explore 8 different miniature plantation gardens.
- Plantation Garden Maze - The world's largest permanent maze at 3 acres, with 2.5 miles of trails and over 14,000 plants throughout.
- Informational Displays and Presentations
- Pineapple Variety Garden - Discover over 20 different varieties of pineapples from around the world.
- Plantation Country Store - Pick up gifts, local favorites, and refreshments such as the world-famous DoleWhip.
- Plantation Grille - Eat island favorites like Teriyaki Chicken and Loco Moco before you go.
This is the perfect attraction for visitors to the Island looking for a truly tropical experience they won't soon forget!