Gulf Breeze Zoo
Just a short distance from Pensacola you will find the Gulf Breeze Zoo, the 50-acre wildlife park that features over 900 exotic animals such as antelope, zebras, gorillas, hippos, and more!
At Gulf Breeze Zoo your group will have several options for things to do inside, such as the following;
- Safari Line Limited Train Ride- See western lowland gorillas, orangutans, hippos, rhinos and more on a scenic train ride through the 30-acre African preserve.
- Free-Flight Budgie Adventure Aviary
- Interactive Petting Area
- Animal Encounters - Alligators and giraffes
- Behind-The-Scenes Animal Tours
- Meet a Keeper Animal Talks
This zoo's mission is to help solve the world's continually changing wildlife concerns, something it does through public education, captive breeding programs, habitat preservation, and financial aid and assistance to wildlife programs.
If you work up an appetite before you go head over to the Watering Hole Cafe, which serves up Angus burgers, cheese and pepperoni pizza, hot dogs, chicken tenders, and more.
View this post on Instagram