Hyland Hills Ski Area
Welcome to the Hyland Hills Ski Area, the ski park known for some of the best snowmaking and grooming in the Midwest! Hyland Hills is located in Bloomington, just south of Minneapolis. It is one of three ski areas in the Twin Cities and is owned and operated by Three Rivers Park District. The park is open November 15th to March 15th (weather dependent; it depends on the snow each season).
This popular skiing and snowboarding spot holds 9 runs of varying difficulty, as well as a terrain park and onsite chalet. There are several progressive and innovative features here at Hyland Hills, there is even an onsite SnowSports Academy for beginners! Eat at Hyland Grill when you work up an appetite, serving up warm burgers, sandwiches, beverages, and more!
Here are some quick facts about Hyland Hills Ski Area:
- Located 10 minutes from the airport and Mall of America.
- 14 runs, 3 chair lifts, 5 surface tows.
- Lighted for night skiing.
- Ski and snowboard equipment rental.
- Wide variety of ski and snowboard lessons available for all ages.