Landmarks Downtown Walking Tour
'History, architecture, culture, and exercise'
While in St. Louis we highly suggest your group takes part in a Landmark Downtown Walking Tour. These tours help guests learn more about what makes St. Louis such a great city by exploring the fascinating history, culture, and architectural legacy of downtown St. Louis, from the city's first founding days to today!
Your expert guides will discuss landmarks and hidden gems along the way, as well as stunning architectural details and the art of historical preservation. These tours run about 2.5 hours and happen on Saturdays at 10 am from April to October. There are also special tours and custom group tour options you can set up outside of that time frame!
Here are your tour options:
- Downtown East - Riverfront to Skyscrapers - begins at Old Courthouse
- HIGHLIGHTS: Old Courthouse | Old Cathedral | Gateway Arch | Eads Bridge | Old Post Office | Wainwright Building | Philip Johnson-designed office building
- Downtown West - 'STL's grandest public buildings' - begins at Union Station
- HIGHLIGHTS: Union Station | Peabody Opera House | City Hall | Central Library | Campbell House Museum | Soldiers Memorial
- Grand Center - Arts District tour
- HIGHLIGHTS: Fox Theater | Powell Symphony Hall | Sheldon Concert Hall | Angad Arts Hotel| Grand Center Arts Academy | Public Media Commons
View this post on Instagram