LEGOLAND New York
With a highly anticipated grand opening in the Spring of 2020, LEGOLAND New York is already making quite a splash in the entertainment world!
The LEGOLAND New York park and resort is the 'ultimate day out for families with children ages 2-12', the entirety of the resort offering over 50 different rides, shows, and LEGO-themed attractions we know your kiddos are going to love! The park is located in Goshen, New York, nestled within 150 acres of gorgeous Hudson Valley scenery. Goshen is just about an hour and a half north of New York City.
Here are a few key components to this LEGOLAND you can look forward to:
- Factory - Explore the Factory after being shrunk to miniature size!
- LEGO NINJAGO World - Master the art of Spinjitzu here in NINJAGO world.
- LEGO Friends Heartlake City - Hang out with Mia and Olivia!
- Miniland - See 10 different city skylines made entirely out of Legos, 22,231,368 legos to be precise!
- LEGO City - Use teamwork to build the very best, then take a spin in the electric car through the city!
- Pirate Shores - Get ready to battle the Blue Coats!
At the hotel, enjoy 250 rooms with quaint LEGO themes such as pirate, castle, LEGO Friends, and NINJAGO.
If you have any specific questions about the park visit the Community Welcome Center in Goshen.