Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
Since opening in 1988, the Garden has welcomed millions of visitors, showcasing works from the Walker Art Center’s renowned collections of modern and contemporary art in the setting of an urban park.
Welcome to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, the public greenspace near Walker Art Center that holds 60 sculptures by notable modern artists.
This sculpture garden was created in 1988 and sits on a total of 11 acres. The area also features a conservatory and an arbor. There are free guided tours each Saturday and Sunday at noon, with the exception of November-March (weather).
- Spoonbridge and Cherry - Claes Oldenburg and Coosje Van Bruggen
- Walking Man - George Segals
- Love - Robert Indiana
- Gog & Magog (Ampersand) - Martin Puryear
- Octopus - Alexander Calder
- X - Liz Larner
- Bog Walker - Aaron Spangler