Old Town Trolley Tours - Key West
Jump onboard Key West's #1 Hop On & Off tour, Old Town Trolley Tours!
Your group can purchase a 1-Day Pass, 2-Day Pass, or special Ghosts and Gravestones Pass with Old Town Trolley Tours. The 1 or 2-Day Passes allow you free unlimited reboarding and access to over 100 points of interest along the way. You will also get complimentary admission to Hemingway's Rum Company and Papa's Pilar Distillery.
On the Ghosts and Gravestones tour, your group will be visited by Robert the Doll and stop at all the most haunted attractions in Key West, such as the East Martello Fort.
Each ride option will allow you to have the best views, riding high atop the trolley. Here are the 13 official stops the Trolley Tour takes on a normal tour/pass.
- HARRY S. TRUMAN LITTLE WHITE HOUSE
- HISTORIC WATERFRONT/MAC’S SEA GARDEN
- SIMONTON & GREEN STREETS
- DUVAL STREET/CROWNE PLAZA LA CONCHA
- BAHAMA VILLAGE MARKET
- FAIRFIELD INN
- ROOSEVELT STATION AT GATES HOTEL
- BEST WESTERN KEY AMBASSADOR
- EAST MARTELLO FORT/ ROBERT THE DOLL
- CASA MARINA RESORT & BEACH HOUSE
- SOUTHERNMOST POINT TROLLEY STOP
- TRUVAL VILLAGE
- ANGELA STREET DEPOT
**Old Town Trolley Tours also operates in Boston, Washington D.C, St. Augustine, Savannah, San Diego, and Nashville.