Raging Waters San Jose
Welcome to Northern California's Largest Waterpark, the 23-acre Raging Waters San Jose!
With unbelievable views of Lake Cunningham and the San Jose foothills accompanied by millions of gallons of fun in the form of rides, slides, and pools, this aquatic park is perfect for any group!
Open each May - September, Raging Waters San Jose is a top-rated family attraction hosting regular special events and 'endless summer fun'. While here your group can enjoy high-speed slides, an impressive 350,000-gallon wave pool, an Endless River, and so much more! Here are a few of our favorite rides:
- Shotgun Falls - A classic thrill water slide.
- Slide Creek Falls - A more relaxed version of the Shotgun Falls slide.
- Dragon's Den - See video below.
- Barracuda Blaster - Slide down 500 feet of water bliss!
- Bombs Away - Get in and await the floor to drop and send you 200 feet down!
- Pirates Cove - An interactive pool for the youngsters.
During your visit be aware that there are several different onsite food options, such as Johnny Rockets, Pacific Pizza, State Fair Donuts, and much more. There is also a place to shop for anything you may have forgotten, as well as any souvenirs you may want, called Oasis Beach Supplies.