Thanksgiving Point Institute is a nonprofit farm, garden, and museum complex that draws upon the natural world to cultivate transformative family learning. - Thanksgiving Point Mission Statement.
Welcome to Utah's Thanksgiving Point, the family-friendly entertainment complex that features several different museums, attractions, and experiences within.
Technically located in Lehi, Utah, just 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City, Thanksgiving Point offers valuable learning experiences that allow guests to roam with the dinosaurs, explore a working farm, stroll a 55-acre botanical garden, and climb high within a ropes course. There are several different attractions within this family fun entertainment park, including the following:
- Museum of Natural Curiosity - Over 400 interactive experiences for curious minds.
- Farm Country -The spot to go to meet your favorite farm critters.
- Butterfly Biosphere - A new immersive butterfly experience and insectarium.
- Museum of Ancient Life - Explore dinosaurs, ancient forests, and prehistoric oceans.
- Ashton Gardens - 55 acres of stately gardens featuring labeled flora.
You can spend anywhere from 1 hour to a whole day exploring everything Thanksgiving Point has to offer your group! If you work up an appetite while here have no fear, there are 8 choices for dining within Thanksgiving Point, some favorites including Tower Deli, Harvest Restaurant, and Trellis Cafe.