Traveling with children aged infant to teen isn't always the easiest task, especially when trying to navigate and survive a big airport trip in a not so familiar city.
There are actually tons of airports across the United States that offer helpful, kid-friendly features, however, from nursing stations for infants to children's playgrounds and free wifi for older kiddos.
We think there is a clear choice for the top 5 most kid-friendly airports in America, so consider traveling through these ports during your next trip with the young ones!
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - BWI
- Infants - 2 nursing stations with electric outlets and chairs near women's restrooms on Concourse C
- Children - Expansive children's play area in the Observation Gallery
- Teens - Free wifi for 45 minutes plus local historic education about Civil Rights activist Thurgood Marshall
- Chicago O'Hare International - ORD
- Infants - Mother's rooms in all terminals
- Children - Playspace provided by the Children's Museum of Chicago with a mock plane, cockpit, and LEGO-filled play area
- Teens - Free wifi for 30 minutes plus 'Play it Safe' exhibit education from Chicago Fire Department
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport - DFW
- Infants - 3 full nursing rooms throughout
- Children - Junior Flyer Club in A13 providing padded playground and climbing tower
- Teens - Free 60 minute tours of local art program offerings
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport - MSP
- Infants - 2 fully stocked lactation centers
- Children - 2 different children's areas with mock planes, control towers, and more
- Teens - 2 free hours of wifi
**Autism/sensory help bonus**
- Miami International Airport - MIA
- Infants - MIAmamas Suites for private feedings
- Children - Plane Fun interactive children's area with toddler space and video screen floor simulating take off
- Teens - Touch screen photo ops within the Plane Fun area