The Ultimate Field Trip Checklist for Teachers
It is field trip day. Bags are packed, students are on the bus, in their assigned seats, and you realize you forgot to turn in the lunch request forms.
Yikes! Suddenly, all you begin to see is the visualization of the clock striking 12:00 p.m. and the soon-to-be faces of hangry teenagers. The regrets of not just making the checklist you spent more time contemplating making, than actually making, have begun.
No worries, here is an extremely helpful teacher checklist to get you going:
- Attendance Sheets
- Permission Slips
- Student Passes/Tickets
- Lunches/ Request Forms/ Allergies
- Emergency Contact
- Chaperone Contact Information
- Bus Driver Information
- Trip Schedule
- Student Medication/ Allergies/ Medical waiver Forms
- First Aid Kit
- Lanyards/ Name Tags
- Submitted plan for Students NOT Attending
- Sent Faculty List for Students on the Trip
- Notify cafeteria of # of absent students
- Final Reminders to parents of meeting time and location, misc. Information
- Pack for the weather forecast & potential changes
- Phone/ Charger
- Copies of Itinerary/ Group information/ Emergency contacts & protocol
Do you need to customize it a little?
No worries, just copy and paste this list into notes on your phone!
- Hold and press select all. Copy.
- Paste into Notes.
- Select all of the listed items
- Hit the circle button with the “+” in the right corner.
- On the left should appear a circle button hosting a check.
- After you click it anything you previously selected should have a circle, to check items off and if you press "return" it will create a new check.
- If you hit "return" twice you will be out of the listing mode.
If you need some other advice, we have new blogs and updates nearly every day to help you with anything you may need.