TreeUmph! Adventure Course
Welcome to TreeUmph! Adventure Course, the Bradenton (30 miles East of Sarasota) attraction that will give your group all the outdoor adventure you can handle!
At TreeUmph you will be able to 'zip, climb, swing, and soar' as you go through the 14 full acres of aerial ropes and obstacle courses. There will be suspended logs, wobbly footbridges, and exhilarating zips all along the way! The first thing you need to do is decide your skill level. Here's how they break it down:
- Climb On - Easy - Basic obstacles
- Scramble - Moderate - Additions of hanging barrels and swinging logs
- Ascend - Challenging - U Ropes and Leap of Faith
- Lead - Difficult - Lead the way to Boker Mt Bridge and the summit
- Summit - Extreme - Cargo nets, extra long logs, man makers, and the big kahuna, the summit itself.
- Triumph Zip - 60 feet tall, 650 feet long
- Children's Ape Up - For kids ages 7-11
When you arrive you will be given climbing gloves if you want them, as well as the option for an unlimited water pass for $4 (highly recommended). Be sure your students are wearing closed toe shoes, all long hair is up, and the clothes are comfy! There will be a waiver to sign, as well.