We know you’ve been studying hard, taking extra time with your homework assignments and college plans this year, taking on stresses like never before and trying to decide what exactly it is you want to do for the rest of your life (no pressure). Senior year is tough, on both the students and the teachers, trust us, we get it.
Planning your perfect senior trip doesn’t have to be tough, however, especially with our easy to use guide to the 12 Best Places to Go for a Senior Trip. Our travel expert team will help you find the right city for your group, customize the perfect itinerary, and book the lodging, attractions, transportation, and food for you.
You focus on the studying, we’ll focus on the traveling!
Remember, there are three steps to a successful senior year: contemplate, graduate, CELEBRATE!
- Atlanta - Amazing city skylines, essential Civil Rights Movement history, and must-see parks, museums, and shops all await your senior group in the ATL, the often overlooked senior trip destination that will be sure to offer something for everyone in your group!
Things To Do: World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Fox Theatre, Georgia Dome
- Austin - The capital of Texas is an amazingly eclectic live-music scene that holds countless parks, lakes, raceways, and outdoor recreation spots! Shop, eat, and be entertained on every colorful street!
Things To Do: Lady Bird Lake, Austin Zoo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Zilker Park
- Branson - Head down to the Ozarks of Missouri to visit one of the most popular cities in the area, a city dotted with theaters, amusement parks, shopping centers, and natural delights. There’s no way you can be bored with your classmates in Branson!
Things To Do: Silver Dollar City, Table Rock Lake, Ride the Ducks, Branson Belle Showboat
- Chicago - Some of the best architecture in the U.S, outstanding parks and museums, lake recreation activities, and seemingly endless entertainment opportunities, Chicago is definitely one of our top picks for senior trips!
Things To Do: Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Magnificent Mile, Field Museum
- Daytona - The International Speedway, an award-winning boardwalk, unique wildlife, and some of the best beaches on the Atlantic coast await you in Daytona Beach! This is one of our most highly requested senior spots, so we’ve got a lot of experience making this trip, in particular, outstanding for your group!
Things To Do: Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Lagoon, Jackie Robinson Ballpark, Beach and Boardwalk
- Honolulu - It’s really not hard to get seniors to agree that Honolulu, Hawaii, is one of the best senior trip spots, this island getaway famous for its eco-adventures, beachside activities, and local WWII history (not to mention it’s amazing shopping and eating opportunities!).
Things To Do: Diamond Head, Iolani Palace, USS Arizona, Hanauma Bay
- L.A - The iconic Hollywood sign, Paramount Pictures studios, plus Universal Amusement Park? Yeah, this is definitely a hot spot for senior celebrations, and it’s not hard to see why! Get a taste of the lifestyles of the rich and the famous here, do some sightseeing, and shop till you drop, after all, you earned it!
Things To Do: Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Park.
- Monterey - The central coast of Cali has a lot to offer too, this spot, in particular, an often overlooked oceanside city offering delicious fresh seafood, amazing marine eco-adventures, and tons of entertainment and shopping options.
Things To Do: Fisherman’s Wharf, Big Sur, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row
- New York City - You didn’t think we were going to leave out the Big Apple, did you? NYC is a travel classic for any group, at any age. We believe that you should celebrate to the fullest for graduation, so head the New York and see (and do) it all!
Things To Do: Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Museum, Times Square, Central Park
- Ocean City - An oceanside resort town known for their eateries, shops, and boardwalk fun? Of course, Ocean City topped our list, the city offering groups the best in theme-park attractions, water recreation, and island fun!
Things To Do: Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Boardwalk, and Beach, Assateague Island Seashore, Fun City Arcade
- Orlando - The Sunshine State really offers it all for senior groups looking to let loose and have some serious fun, which is definitely no exception when it comes to Orlando. Theme Park and Disney heaven await you here (you’re never too old to go meet Mickey)!
Things To Do: Universal Orlando, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Islands of Adventure, Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- St. Louis- Great baseball, great architecture, and amazing entertainment all make St. Louis a really great spot for senior getaways, not to mention the jazz and blues, mouthwatering bbq, and historic riverside views!
Things To Do: Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, Forest Park, City Museum